- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
In a certain light, Biological Dentistry is a term designed to help practitioners stand apart in their holistic philosophy of treating a patient’s teeth in relation to their overall health. Your teeth are a part of your body, if your health fails, so will your teeth. One of the main areas that biological dentistry addresses, is the concern over sources... read more »