- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
In a certain light, Biological Dentistry is a term designed to help practitioners stand apart in their holistic philosophy of treating a patient’s teeth in relation to their overall health. Your teeth are a part of your body, if your health fails, so will your teeth. One of the main areas that biological dentistry addresses, is the concern over sources... read more »