- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
Holistic dentistry revolves around the belief of whole-body wellness, which often originates within the mouth. Keeping your mouth healthy begins with keeping your mouth safe. Avoid oral ailments with these holistic dentistry guidelines: - Try to avoid fluoride treatments, as fluoride has been linked to a variety of abnormalities within the body, including fluorosis, bone disorders, cancer, and death. There... read more »
Have you ever wondered what the benefits of holistic dentistry are? We try to strive for procedures and methods that do not use harmful toxins and cancer-causing chemicals in our treatments to ensure your oral health and overall well-being have a chance to thrive for many years to come. Fluoride is dangerous. It has been proven dangerous and is linked... read more »