- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
Certain athletic activities and contact sports like football, and hockey can sometimes result in a blow to the face. If you weren’t wearing a protective mouth guard when the incident occurred, you are at increased risk of suffering multiple damaged teeth. In a situation like this you need to seek emergency treatment from a qualified dentist like Dr. Nathalie Dowsett.... read more »