- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
Bill Cryderman Dentistry practices a extraordinary branch of dentistry called holistic dentistry. What exactly is that? We’re glad you asked! Holistic dentistry incorporates alternative medicine into oral health. In other words, we like to approach dental care as one part of a whole. We take into account one’s physical, emotional and spiritual well-being, rather than simply treating dental diseases. We... read more »
If you’ve ever raised a child, you may know that there are a number of training toothpastes you could choose for your child. You might also know that several toothpastes contain fluoride, but would you be surprised to hear that training toothpastes don’t? Toothpaste that has fluoride shouldn’t be swallowed, so we recommend waiting until your child is able to... read more »
At the dental practice of Dr. Bill Cryderman, we know how important routine dental cleanings are to your child's health. We encourage you to bring your child in for a checkup and cleaning every six months. This helps us to rule out any undiagnosed oral conditions your child may have, such as a painful tooth or other chronic dental problem. Why... read more »