- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
Bill Cryderman Dentistry practices a extraordinary branch of dentistry called holistic dentistry. What exactly is that? We’re glad you asked! Holistic dentistry incorporates alternative medicine into oral health. In other words, we like to approach dental care as one part of a whole. We take into account one’s physical, emotional and spiritual well-being, rather than simply treating dental diseases. We... read more »
If you’ve ever raised a child, you may know that there are a number of training toothpastes you could choose for your child. You might also know that several toothpastes contain fluoride, but would you be surprised to hear that training toothpastes don’t? Toothpaste that has fluoride shouldn’t be swallowed, so we recommend waiting until your child is able to... read more »
At the dental practice of Dr. Bill Cryderman, we know how important routine dental cleanings are to your child's health. We encourage you to bring your child in for a checkup and cleaning every six months. This helps us to rule out any undiagnosed oral conditions your child may have, such as a painful tooth or other chronic dental problem. Why... read more »