- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
More than 700 different strains of bacteria have been found colonizing in the human mouth. Some bacteria are worse than others, but scientists have identified a few specific diseases that have developed through these specific bacteria living in the mouth. The top two bacteria found in patients’ mouths are Streptococcus Mutans and Porphyromonas Gingivalis (try to say those ten times... read more »