- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
At some point in their life, many people will need to have at least one tooth replaced. There are several options to replace a tooth, but one of the most popular and effective is to use a dental implant. Dental implants offer a secure, sturdy restoration that can last a lifetime. Here is how they work and why they might... read more »
Dentists tend to use words unfamiliar to the rest of us who didn’t attend dental school along with them, and it can be overwhelming when you have no idea what they are talking about. Here are some dental terms you should know if you don’t want to feel like a tiny fish in a big pond when you go to... read more »