- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
At some point in their life, many people will need to have at least one tooth replaced. There are several options to replace a tooth, but one of the most popular and effective is to use a dental implant. Dental implants offer a secure, sturdy restoration that can last a lifetime. Here is how they work and why they might... read more »
Dentists tend to use words unfamiliar to the rest of us who didn’t attend dental school along with them, and it can be overwhelming when you have no idea what they are talking about. Here are some dental terms you should know if you don’t want to feel like a tiny fish in a big pond when you go to... read more »