- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
The Holistic Dental Network defines Holistic Dentistry as dentistry that promotes health and wellness instead of the treatment of disease. This encompasses several different factors, including diet, lifestyle, preventative treatment and the use of non-toxic materials in all forms of dental work, as well as procedures that do not harm the mouth. Your teeth are living things. As a result,... read more »