We have a new option for parking at the LaCaille underground and heated parkade at the rate of $3.15 for three hours (see below for instructions). Please see the attached map for your reference. Street parking is highlighted in blue, and the parkade is highlighted in pink.
OPTION ONE: STREET PARKING
Street parking is available along the neighboring streets and is no-charge from Monday to Friday till 9:00 a.m. After 9:00 a.m., three-hour parking is available through the Park Plus system. Payment stations are located along each street/avenue. The rates range throughout the day from $2.50 to $2.75 per hour and are subject to change. You will need to enter the four-digit parking zone number, your license plate, the amount of time and your payment into the Park Plus station.
OPTION TWO: LACAILLE IMPARK PARKADE
This option can be a bit complicated, so here is what you need to know:
LaCaille Impark Parkade is located at 800-1st Ave. SW, Lot #335, at the rate of $3.15 for three hours. To get this rate, follow these instructions:
1) Drive into the parkade and the door will automatically open.
2) Remember your stall number.
3) Take the elevator to main floor and NOT the stairwell to get to the payment station. There are two stairwells; one leads directly outside, and you will be locked out of the building without a parking receipt/code to re-enter the building.
4) The payment station is located on the main floor next to the elevator. Call 403-229-0510 for the coupon number. If you reach our voicemail, select “two” for parking information to listen for the code. You can also text our
office at 403-388-4596 for the coupon number, as this number changes daily.
5) Once at the payment station, press any key to start it, enter your stall number, select “more options,” select “DOWSETT,” enter the coupon number and then enter your payment. If your appointment is longer than three hours you will need to return to the parkade and pay for another three hours. To be able to re-enter the parkade, you will receive a four-digit code on your parking receipt, so hang onto this!
Should you have any questions please call Dowsett Dental Health at any time! Our doctor and team are eager to help you get the dental care you need in Calgary, Alberta!