- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
Dental anxiety affects many people. While some people may experience some apprehension about visiting the dentist, others may be so uncomfortable about a dental visit that they will avoid making an appointment altogether. While this may keep their dental phobia at bay, putting off dental visits can have serious implications. Tooth decay and tooth loss, gum disease, and serious complications... read more »