- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
Canker sores are red, swollen ulcers that develop in your mouth but are not contagious. These sores do not pose a threat to your oral health—they are just extremely painful and annoying. They tend to develop in groups and they are usually swollen and puffy. When it first develops, you may experience a burning or tingling feeling. What are the... read more »