- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
Did you know that some babies are born with their first tooth? Or that other children won’t get their first tooth until they are over a year old? Generally though, children get their first tooth when they are between four and six months old. Naturally, most parents are excited when a baby’s first tooth peeks through—though their excitement can be... read more »