- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
Alternative health has grown in popularity, and along with it, holistic dentistry treatment. Another name for alternative dental health is biological dentistry. Regarding this philosophy, it essentially means treating the whole person, instead of just their teeth & gums. At Dowsett Dental Health, we offer services to our patients, who are looking for an alternative to traditional dentistry. Dr. Nathalie... read more »