- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
For excellent oral hygiene, brush twice a day for two minutes each time and floss daily. For some individuals, this doesn’t seem like enough, or, their mouth needs a little extra support. In these cases, mouthwash may be a good addition for a solid oral hygiene routine. Let’s look over some basic do’s and don’ts as you consider adding mouthwash... read more »
Did you realize that more Americans spend over a billion dollars each year on their smile? More specifically, Americans spend over a billion dollars on the appearance of their smiles. In other words, if you’re ever embarrassed by your smile, you aren’t alone. And if you’re going to pay to enhance your smile, you should have the best treatment available.... read more »