- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
You’ve probably heard this before, but it’s worth repeating here: brushing is the most powerful way to improve your oral health and foil the onset of oral decay and disorders. For the greatest outcomes, it’s important to practice the greatest technique when brushing. Below are some tips to help make you a master brusher: -Brush for at least 120 seconds!... read more »