- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
You’ve probably heard this before, but it’s worth repeating here: brushing is the most powerful way to improve your oral health and foil the onset of oral decay and disorders. For the greatest outcomes, it’s important to practice the greatest technique when brushing. Below are some tips to help make you a master brusher: -Brush for at least 120 seconds!... read more »