- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
Taking good care of your toothbrush is vital to oral health. It is the main tool with which you brush your teeth, and using a great toothbrush is a key to making oral health habits easier and more pleasant--resulting in you being more willing to stick to them! When you brush your teeth, use a soft-bristled toothbrush. Medium-to-hard bristles rip... read more »