- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
Injuries, accidents and emergencies can happen to your mouth just like any other part of the body. If a dental emergency strikes your household, it’s important to act fast yet keep calm. If you or your child suffers a cracked or fractured tooth that causes pain, you should contact our office immediately so we can help advise you on the... read more »
If you are experiencing a dental emergency, please call our office as soon as possible. Until you meet with your dental professional, stay calm and do the following things: • Knocked-out Tooth: If you have knocked a permanent tooth out of your mouth, please retrieve the tooth, hold it by the crown, and rinse it with warm water if it’s... read more »