- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
Injuries, accidents and emergencies can happen to your mouth just like any other part of the body. If a dental emergency strikes your household, it’s important to act fast yet keep calm. If you or your child suffers a cracked or fractured tooth that causes pain, you should contact our office immediately so we can help advise you on the... read more »
If you are experiencing a dental emergency, please call our office as soon as possible. Until you meet with your dental professional, stay calm and do the following things: • Knocked-out Tooth: If you have knocked a permanent tooth out of your mouth, please retrieve the tooth, hold it by the crown, and rinse it with warm water if it’s... read more »