- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
Even if you brush and floss your teeth on a daily basis, you can’t always prevent stains from forming on your teeth. Foods containing highly-concentrated chromogens (color pigmentation) have a tendency to leave dark stains on your teeth. Depending on the depth of the stain, introducing a whitening toothpaste to your dental routine may be the solution to your problem.... read more »