- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
Even if you brush and floss your teeth on a daily basis, you can’t always prevent stains from forming on your teeth. Foods containing highly-concentrated chromogens (color pigmentation) have a tendency to leave dark stains on your teeth. Depending on the depth of the stain, introducing a whitening toothpaste to your dental routine may be the solution to your problem.... read more »