- Thanking You and Your Families This Season
- Getting Mercury-Free Dental Fillings Is Healthy for Your Mouth and Body!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
Teeth whitening treatments for the summer season are sure to please. Teeth whiteners have exploded in popularity in recent years, so with the multitude of products on the market today, it can be important to speak with your dentist before choosing one. Listed below are the three most common treatments of teeth whitening you can choose from: - A professional... read more »
Did you realize that more Americans spend over a billion dollars each year on their smile? More specifically, Americans spend over a billion dollars on the appearance of their smiles. In other words, if you’re ever embarrassed by your smile, you aren’t alone. And if you’re going to pay to enhance your smile, you should have the best treatment available.... read more »