- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
Canker sores are red, swollen ulcers that develop in your mouth but are not contagious. These sores do not pose a threat to your oral health—they are just extremely painful and annoying. They tend to develop in groups and they are usually swollen and puffy. When it first develops, you may experience a burning or tingling feeling. What are the... read more »