- Getting Mercury-Free Dental Fillings Is Healthy for Your Mouth and Body!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
At some point in their life, many people will need to have at least one tooth replaced. There are several options to replace a tooth, but one of the most popular and effective is to use a dental implant. Dental implants offer a secure, sturdy restoration that can last a lifetime. Here is how they work and why they might... read more »