- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
Taking good care of your toothbrush is vital to oral health. It is the main tool with which you brush your teeth, and using a great toothbrush is a key to making oral health habits easier and more pleasant--resulting in you being more willing to stick to them! When you brush your teeth, use a soft-bristled toothbrush. Medium-to-hard bristles rip... read more »
Periodontal disease, also called gum disease, is a harmful disease that starts with plaque buildup on the teeth and gums. As plaque begins to eat away at healthy tissue, gingivitis can set in. If gingivitis is left untreated, or even if it not properly treated, gum disease can occur. Listed below are some frequently asked questions about periodontal disease: Question: What... read more »
Did you know that sugarless gum has oral health benefits? Although the ingredients in sugarless gum are not directly responsible, the gum acts as a tool to wash away harmful germs and residue left behind by eating and drinking. Although regular gum has the same benefits, the sugars in traditional gum can lead to further damage to your teeth and... read more »