- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
The custom, removable partial denture created for you at our office was designed to replace the functional presence of multiple missing teeth. While it was made from durable artificial materials, it will still need daily care and cleaning. Should a little food get stuck in the space between the partial and your gums, you should thoroughly rinse the unit and... read more »