- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
Are you aware of the different types of interdental cleaners that can be used to clean between your teeth? Aside from dental flossing thread, which is the most common form of interdental cleaner, there are more modern and sleeker versions that can be used to effectively clean between teeth without the use of any form of floss. One example is... read more »
For excellent oral hygiene, brush twice a day for two minutes each time and floss daily. For some individuals, this doesn’t seem like enough, or, their mouth needs a little extra support. In these cases, mouthwash may be a good addition for a solid oral hygiene routine. Let’s look over some basic do’s and don’ts as you consider adding mouthwash... read more »