- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
Did you know, you can have a cavity hidden between your teeth or along your gumline? Well, it’s true! Flossing has many benefits and is essential to your oral health. To help you understand more about flossing, our doctor, Dr. Nathalie Dowsett, here at Dowsett Dental Health in Calgary, Alberta, is happy to give you the information you need to... read more »
What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you think about keeping your teeth clean? If you thought about brushing or flossing your pearly whites, you’re not alone. However, would you be surprised to hear that not flossing could actually have a negative impact on the health of your teeth and on your overall health? Similarly, would it surprise... read more »