- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
Bill Cryderman Dentistry practices a extraordinary branch of dentistry called holistic dentistry. What exactly is that? We’re glad you asked! Holistic dentistry incorporates alternative medicine into oral health. In other words, we like to approach dental care as one part of a whole. We take into account one’s physical, emotional and spiritual well-being, rather than simply treating dental diseases. We... read more »
If you’ve ever raised a child, you may know that there are a number of training toothpastes you could choose for your child. You might also know that several toothpastes contain fluoride, but would you be surprised to hear that training toothpastes don’t? Toothpaste that has fluoride shouldn’t be swallowed, so we recommend waiting until your child is able to... read more »
At our holistic dental practice in Calgary, Alberta, Dr. Nathalie Dowsett and our team value the quality of healthcare we provide our patients all year round. Today’s blog is going to go over our fluoride-free gift to you, and what it means for your oral health. Your overall health and well-being are of primary concern at our practice and when... read more »