- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
Do you wish the Tooth Fairy gets a little more creative when it comes to rewarding your child for missing a tooth? If so, our dentist, Dr. Nathalie Dowsett, and our dental team have some good news for you: There are other treasure options. We’re happy to tell you all about them! The first option is foreign coins. This is... read more »