- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
Do you care for the environment? If so, there are things you can do to have an environmentally friendly dental routine! Some of those things are: -Turn off the tap: There is no need to have the tap running while you brush your teeth. So, to save water, turn the tap off after you soak your brush. -Recycle your toothbrush:... read more »