- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
Fall is in full swing and Halloween is almost here which means the holiday season is officially off and running now! So is your smile ready for the holidays? While you already know that a healthy smile depends on taking good care of your teeth and gums every day and periodic professional dental cleanings, Dr. Nathalie Dowsett is pleased to... read more »