- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
Food and drinks can contain sugars and carbohydrates that, when bacteria are present in your mouth, can be converted into harmful acids that eat through your precious tooth enamel. Even foods that have naturally occurring sugars, such as honey, can still harm your teeth. To avoid the damaging effects these acids have on your mouth, minimize the amount of these... read more »