- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
Did you know that some babies are born with their first tooth? Or that other children won’t get their first tooth until they are over a year old? Generally though, children get their first tooth when they are between four and six months old. Naturally, most parents are excited when a baby’s first tooth peeks through—though their excitement can be... read more »