- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
Certain athletic activities and contact sports like football, and hockey can sometimes result in a blow to the face. If you weren’t wearing a protective mouth guard when the incident occurred, you are at increased risk of suffering multiple damaged teeth. In a situation like this you need to seek emergency treatment from a qualified dentist like Dr. Nathalie Dowsett.... read more »