- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
Over the history of dental care, there have been many different ways dentists have repaired cavities. As we’ve advanced in our dental technology, resin composite fillings began to take the place of amalgam fillings as the cavity filling of choice. There are many advantages to composite fillings over amalgam. The first and most obvious advantage is the visual aspect. Amalgam... read more »