- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
If you want a top-notch smile and oral health, then you need to avoid the enemies of the mouth. Those enemies include plaque and acid. To tell you a little more about these enemies, our dentist, Dr. Bill Cryderman, is happy to share some information with you. Plaque This is the biggest rival to the mouth. It’s a sticky, hard-to-see... read more »