- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
For excellent oral hygiene, brush twice a day for two minutes each time and floss daily. For some individuals, this doesn’t seem like enough, or, their mouth needs a little extra support. In these cases, mouthwash may be a good addition for a solid oral hygiene routine. Let’s look over some basic do’s and don’ts as you consider adding mouthwash... read more »