- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
Dental anxiety affects many people. While some people may experience some apprehension about visiting the dentist, others may be so uncomfortable about a dental visit that they will avoid making an appointment altogether. While this may keep their dental phobia at bay, putting off dental visits can have serious implications. Tooth decay and tooth loss, gum disease, and serious complications... read more »