- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!
Bill Cryderman Dentistry practices a extraordinary branch of dentistry called holistic dentistry. What exactly is that? We’re glad you asked! Holistic dentistry incorporates alternative medicine into oral health. In other words, we like to approach dental care as one part of a whole. We take into account one’s physical, emotional and spiritual well-being, rather than simply treating dental diseases. We... read more »
The Holistic Dental Network defines Holistic Dentistry as dentistry that promotes health and wellness instead of the treatment of disease. This encompasses several different factors, including diet, lifestyle, preventative treatment and the use of non-toxic materials in all forms of dental work, as well as procedures that do not harm the mouth. Your teeth are living things. As a result,... read more »