- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
Bill Cryderman Dentistry practices a extraordinary branch of dentistry called holistic dentistry. What exactly is that? We’re glad you asked! Holistic dentistry incorporates alternative medicine into oral health. In other words, we like to approach dental care as one part of a whole. We take into account one’s physical, emotional and spiritual well-being, rather than simply treating dental diseases. We... read more »
The Holistic Dental Network defines Holistic Dentistry as dentistry that promotes health and wellness instead of the treatment of disease. This encompasses several different factors, including diet, lifestyle, preventative treatment and the use of non-toxic materials in all forms of dental work, as well as procedures that do not harm the mouth. Your teeth are living things. As a result,... read more »