- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
Food and drinks can contain sugars and carbohydrates that, when bacteria are present in your mouth, can be converted into harmful acids that eat through your precious tooth enamel. Even foods that have naturally occurring sugars, such as honey, can still harm your teeth. To avoid the damaging effects these acids have on your mouth, minimize the amount of these... read more »