- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
The custom, removable partial denture created for you at our office was designed to replace the functional presence of multiple missing teeth. While it was made from durable artificial materials, it will still need daily care and cleaning. Should a little food get stuck in the space between the partial and your gums, you should thoroughly rinse the unit and... read more »
Do you care for the environment? If so, there are things you can do to have an environmentally friendly dental routine! Some of those things are: -Turn off the tap: There is no need to have the tap running while you brush your teeth. So, to save water, turn the tap off after you soak your brush. -Recycle your toothbrush:... read more »