- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
The custom, removable partial denture created for you at our office was designed to replace the functional presence of multiple missing teeth. While it was made from durable artificial materials, it will still need daily care and cleaning. Should a little food get stuck in the space between the partial and your gums, you should thoroughly rinse the unit and... read more »
Do you care for the environment? If so, there are things you can do to have an environmentally friendly dental routine! Some of those things are: -Turn off the tap: There is no need to have the tap running while you brush your teeth. So, to save water, turn the tap off after you soak your brush. -Recycle your toothbrush:... read more »