- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
If you’ve ever raised a child, you may know that there are a number of training toothpastes you could choose for your child. You might also know that several toothpastes contain fluoride, but would you be surprised to hear that training toothpastes don’t? Toothpaste that has fluoride shouldn’t be swallowed, so we recommend waiting until your child is able to... read more »