- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
Canker sores are red, swollen ulcers that develop in your mouth but are not contagious. These sores do not pose a threat to your oral health—they are just extremely painful and annoying. They tend to develop in groups and they are usually swollen and puffy. When it first develops, you may experience a burning or tingling feeling. What are the... read more »