- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
Canker sores are red, swollen ulcers that develop in your mouth but are not contagious. These sores do not pose a threat to your oral health—they are just extremely painful and annoying. They tend to develop in groups and they are usually swollen and puffy. When it first develops, you may experience a burning or tingling feeling. What are the... read more »