- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
Dentists tend to use words unfamiliar to the rest of us who didn’t attend dental school along with them, and it can be overwhelming when you have no idea what they are talking about. Here are some dental terms you should know if you don’t want to feel like a tiny fish in a big pond when you go to... read more »
More than 700 different strains of bacteria have been found colonizing in the human mouth. Some bacteria are worse than others, but scientists have identified a few specific diseases that have developed through these specific bacteria living in the mouth. The top two bacteria found in patients’ mouths are Streptococcus Mutans and Porphyromonas Gingivalis (try to say those ten times... read more »