- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
Chronic dental stains and discolored tooth enamel can leave you feeling embarrassed about your smile’s appearance. This is often the result of frequent dark beverages consumption or tobacco use. However, some dental staining issues can also occur with age. The dental care specialists at Dowsett Dental Health can safely remove difficult dental stains from your teeth by performing dental bleaching... read more »
If you are someone who is currently unhappy with their smile, you should know you are not alone and there is help available. Thousands of people a year find the satisfaction they are looking for by getting dental veneers. Dental veneers are a great way to restore your smile. Dental veneers are small, thin, and tooth colored shells. These shells... read more »