- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
If you’ve ever raised a child, you may know that there are a number of training toothpastes you could choose for your child. You might also know that several toothpastes contain fluoride, but would you be surprised to hear that training toothpastes don’t? Toothpaste that has fluoride shouldn’t be swallowed, so we recommend waiting until your child is able to... read more »