- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
At our holistic dental practice in Calgary, Alberta, Dr. Nathalie Dowsett and our team value the quality of healthcare we provide our patients all year round. Today’s blog is going to go over our fluoride-free gift to you, and what it means for your oral health. Your overall health and well-being are of primary concern at our practice and when... read more »
Fall is in full swing and Halloween is almost here which means the holiday season is officially off and running now! So is your smile ready for the holidays? While you already know that a healthy smile depends on taking good care of your teeth and gums every day and periodic professional dental cleanings, Dr. Nathalie Dowsett is pleased to... read more »