- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
Chronic dental stains and discolored tooth enamel can leave you feeling embarrassed about your smile’s appearance. This is often the result of frequent dark beverages consumption or tobacco use. However, some dental staining issues can also occur with age. The dental care specialists at Dowsett Dental Health can safely remove difficult dental stains from your teeth by performing dental bleaching... read more »