- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
Even if you brush and floss your teeth on a daily basis, you can’t always prevent stains from forming on your teeth. Foods containing highly-concentrated chromogens (color pigmentation) have a tendency to leave dark stains on your teeth. Depending on the depth of the stain, introducing a whitening toothpaste to your dental routine may be the solution to your problem.... read more »
The chemicals and ingredients found in tobacco can cause severe harm to the health of your body. Smoking puts many toxins in the body that increase your risk for heart and lung problems. However, the effects of smoking don’t stop there. Keep reading to learn the impact smoking has on oral health. There are many ways smoking harms oral health,... read more »