- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
Did you realize that more Americans spend over a billion dollars each year on their smile? More specifically, Americans spend over a billion dollars on the appearance of their smiles. In other words, if you’re ever embarrassed by your smile, you aren’t alone. And if you’re going to pay to enhance your smile, you should have the best treatment available.... read more »