- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
As you spring clean your house this year, try to spring clean your smile as well! Spring cleaning your smile can keep your teeth and gums clean and fresh and it can help you maintain the top-notch smile you deserve. So, our dentist, Dr. Nathalie Dowsett, encourages you to include “spring clean the smile” on your to-do list. To spring... read more »