- Thanking You and Your Families This Season
- Getting Mercury-Free Dental Fillings Is Healthy for Your Mouth and Body!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
As you spring clean your house this year, try to spring clean your smile as well! Spring cleaning your smile can keep your teeth and gums clean and fresh and it can help you maintain the top-notch smile you deserve. So, our dentist, Dr. Nathalie Dowsett, encourages you to include “spring clean the smile” on your to-do list. To spring... read more »