- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
Taking good care of your toothbrush is vital to oral health. It is the main tool with which you brush your teeth, and using a great toothbrush is a key to making oral health habits easier and more pleasant--resulting in you being more willing to stick to them! When you brush your teeth, use a soft-bristled toothbrush. Medium-to-hard bristles rip... read more »